Meanwhile, the small quilt talks group I belong to issued a February small quilt challenge. Most of the group made theirs into mug rugs or pin cushions. I decided to make 4 and make this quilt which is 20 x 20. I'll be taking it to my daughter's tonight for them. They have little kids and will happy with the heart themed wall hanging. I also made them some Chocolate Chip Cookie cheesecake. It's from a recipe that I got off of Facebook! It's super simple and very yummy.
Here is the recipe for the Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake (sorry I didn't take a picture!):
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
3 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 rolls chocolate chip cookie dough
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In large bowl beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until well mixed. Put aside.
3. Slice cookie dough from one roll into 1/4 inch slices. Arrange slices on the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 glass pan. Press together so there are
holes in the dough.
4. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over top of dough.
5. Slice cookie dough from other roll into 1/4 inch slices. Arrange on top of cream cheese mixture.
6. Bake 45-50 minutes or until golden and center is slightly firm.
7. Remove from oven, let cool. Then refrigerate. Cut into squares when well chilled.
Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for stopping by!