About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, grandmother and great grandmother. I try to be creative - sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. I'm my own worst critic! I'm self taught in a lot of my crafts, but have taken quilting classes and most recently a beginner's rug hooking class. I enjoy both crafts tremendously. I'd like to learn to be a better gardener.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lay offs

Well, for those who checked in yesterday - I did not get laid off.  But sadly three of my staff did as well as 11 other people throughout our agency.  My staff have been in my office most of the morning while we talked and cried and laughed and cried some more.  I feel soooo bad for them....  I'm not a happy camper right now.

1 comment:

  1. Char, this must be bittersweet for you. You were luck in not being laid off but your coworkers were not so lucky. Your work load will probably increase.
    I hope that they can find some work soon. This must be so hard especially in winter.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete