About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, grandmother and great grandmother. I try to be creative - sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. I'm my own worst critic! I'm self taught in a lot of my crafts, but have taken quilting classes and most recently a beginner's rug hooking class. I enjoy both crafts tremendously. I'd like to learn to be a better gardener.

Monday, February 18, 2019

Just trying something....

Some of you know that I've been trying to figure out ways to post pictures on my blog from my tablet....  So I'm trying today from my computer......  





1 comment:

  1. Yay Char, you succeeded in posting from your computer. Love your little cross stitch pillows. They are so lovely. Are these the size for tree ornaments? It's difficult to tell because I have nothing to gauge the size.

    I hope that you are well and will return to posting more often. I haven't been posting a lot lately myself.
    Take care,
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete