About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, grandmother and great grandmother. I try to be creative - sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. I'm my own worst critic! I'm self taught in a lot of my crafts, but have taken quilting classes and most recently a beginner's rug hooking class. I enjoy both crafts tremendously. I'd like to learn to be a better gardener.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

How to....gulp!

Well....it worked.   At my friends house trying to learn how to post pics.....



 This is my great granddaughter playing guitar.  She is 4 years old....



This is Juleigha....another great granddaughter.....she loves to do this with my hubby....she is in tumbling.  


I’ll try to come back later.....

Thanks for stopping by.....

Char

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Char. You finally did it.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete