About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, grandmother and great grandmother. I try to be creative - sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. I'm my own worst critic! I'm self taught in a lot of my crafts, but have taken quilting classes and most recently a beginner's rug hooking class. I enjoy both crafts tremendously. I'd like to learn to be a better gardener.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shhh! What is that!?

It's my office with no one except me in it!  It's been that way for 15 minutes!!!!  Maybe today I'll actually get some work done!

Worked until 5:45 last night (usually get off at 4:00).  I called my hubby and asked him what he'd like me to pick up because I was not cookin'!  I picked up some dinner, got home changed into my sweats, ate my dinner, returned some phone calls and then fought to stay awake!  No crafting done last night  :(    This is very frustrating!  And this weekend is going be crazy - probably won't get as much crafting done as I'd like or as I need to do!  Sigh...  I swore last year that I would start my Christmas crafts early so I wouldn't be like a mad woman trying to get them done in time for Christmas.  I would have been fine if I'd quit changing my mind about what I was going to make!!!  Urgh!  I've even brought the afghan that I'm crocheting for my brother to work with the hopes of working on it at lunchtime.  But have I even picked it up yet!?!  Oh, yeah, sure - to move it out of the way!  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Char, Maybe your body is telling you that it wants you to slow down and to just take it easy instead of stressing yourself with worry about what hasn't been done for your Christmas crafts. There will be many other Christmas and you can work on them for next year at your leisure. Take care. JB

    ReplyDelete