About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, grandmother and great grandmother. I try to be creative - sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. I'm my own worst critic! I'm self taught in a lot of my crafts, but have taken quilting classes and most recently a beginner's rug hooking class. I enjoy both crafts tremendously. I'd like to learn to be a better gardener.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas wall hanging

Every time I come to post a new topic I see the picture of my Christmas Wall Hanging... that I haven't put up yet this year!!!!  I see it and think "oh, shoot, I need to get that out when I get home and hang it up"...  Then I get home and I totally forget I need to do it!

I've been so busy with Christmas stuff that I haven't had time to think about what to post.  I want to get better at posting - not necessarily more frequent - but more pictures, more tidbits of me, and so on.  I'm sure after the first of the year I'll be able to do that - along with finishing my rug and a couple of quilts.

I hope you all are taking the time to stop, take a deep breath, and take a moment for yourself!  Not only is it Christmas season but cold and flu season and if you allow yourself to get too run down you can probably count on getting sick! 

Take care and stop back soon!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. At least 3/4 of my Christmas decorations are still in the basement. By the time I get around to it, it will be time to put them away again!
    And I always seem to get sick between Christmas and New Years. I guess we push ourselves til we drop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, thanks for stopping in! I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't managed to get all their Christmas stuff up yet!

    Knock on wood - I've been lucky and have not gotten sick until after New Year's.

    And why oh why do we push ourselves till we drop!? LOL!

    ReplyDelete