About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, grandmother and great grandmother. I try to be creative - sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. I'm my own worst critic! I'm self taught in a lot of my crafts, but have taken quilting classes and most recently a beginner's rug hooking class. I enjoy both crafts tremendously. I'd like to learn to be a better gardener.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Whew!

I haven't posted in a while - been extremely busy!  My daughter and her family (her, hubby, and 6 kids made 8) came to visit for the Thanksgiving holiday.  They got in Wednesday night and left Sunday morning.  Then my hubby and I went to see the Transiberian Orchestra in Cleveland!  WOW!!!  What an awesome show!!!!  Then Monday hubby had a dental appointment, then we took the Christmas decorations down from the attic.  Next we took our hold artificial tree to a friend who is a single mom with five kids.  Then we went to Pettiti's in Avon, then to my son's house.  Tuesday we got up and went to Toys R Us and did our Christmas shopping for the little kids - got them all done.  Today my husband went back to work and I double checked my granddaughter's quilt to make sure each block was marked with the design I'm going to hand stitch on it.  And worked on a Christmas gift for my husband - finished that.  Cut some squares to make some cute 10 x 10 cardinal pillows to give as gifts - just need to sew them together and stuff them, wrap them and they'll be good to go.  Tomorrow I go back to work! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving (if you live in the states) and if you don't I hope you had a wonderful week! 

How hectic is every one else?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Char, I would say that my life has been pretty hectic too. My down time is spend on Rug Hooking Daily and blogging with friends. JB

    ReplyDelete