About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, grandmother and great grandmother. I try to be creative - sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. I'm my own worst critic! I'm self taught in a lot of my crafts, but have taken quilting classes and most recently a beginner's rug hooking class. I enjoy both crafts tremendously. I'd like to learn to be a better gardener.

Monday, February 7, 2011

YAY!

Both quilts hand quilting have been completed.  Will be adding the binding this week and will have them finished, labeled, washed and pics posted here by next Monday I'm sure!  I'm so happy to have them done so I can concentrate on rug hooking!

The weather here is still going to be cold, cold, cold!  Today it's in the mid 30's, then it's going to go downhill from here.  But by the weekend maybe close to 40!!!  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Char, you stuck to the job at hand and got it done.

    Stay safe and warm while waiting for spring. JB

    ReplyDelete